Hormann ORIGINAL Retractable Garage Door Springs - SINGLE WIDTH DOOR
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both sides at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Hormann spring block assembly to suit Retractable & Retractable Plus single width garage doors (manufactured after 2002) which have a block of 3 springs either side of the door.
- This item is sold as one single spring assembly which consists of 3 springs and top and bottom brackets. They are NOT handed.
- There are 4 variations, please identify by using our spring chart. Check out your existing springs for the number which will be stamped on the end of the original bracket;
Spring 001: (current part no: 52)
Spring 002: (current part no: 53)
Spring 003: (current part no: 54)
Spring 004: (current part no: 1226)
- Wire Diameter 1.5mm
- Number of Coils 130
- Overall Diameter 14mm
- Length Excluding Hooks 330mm
- If you need any help identifying your door or spring required, please give us a call
|Spring Wire Diameter||1.5mm|
|No. of Coils||130|
- Model: Hormann Retractable Springs - Single
- Weight: 2,100.00g
- Dimensions: 1,050.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
- SKU: Single
- UPC: 14mm
- JAN: 130
- ISBN: 330mm
Ex Vat: £36.63