Hormann ORIGINAL Retractable Garage Door Springs (DOUBLE WIDTH DOOR)
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both sides at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Hormann spring block assembly to suit Retractable & Retractable Plus double width garage doors (manufactured after 2004) which have a block of 6 springs either side of the door.
- This item is sold as one single spring assembly which consists of 6 springs and top and bottom brackets. They are NOT handed.
- There are 6 variations, please identify by using our spring chart. Check out your existing springs for the number which will be stamped on the end of the original bracket;
Spring 4er 025: (current part no: 1946)
Spring 4er 032: (current part no: 1945)
Spring 023: (current part no: 4346)
Spring 615: (current part no: 1943)
Spring 621: (current part no: 1944)
Spring 623: (current part no: 4346)
- Wire Diameter 1.5mm
- Number of Coils 130
- Overall Diameter 14mm
- Length Excluding Hooks 330mm
- If you need any help identifying your door or spring required, please give us a call
- Brand: Hormann
- Product Code: Hormann Retractable Springs (Double)
- Availability: In Stock
- Starting From £54.95
- Excluding VAT: £45.79