Garador ORIGINAL Retractable Garage Door Springs (SINGLE WIDTH DOOR)
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both sides at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Garador spring block assembly to suit Retractable & Retractable Plus single width garage doors (manufactured after 2002) which have a block of 3 springs either side of the door.
- This item is sold as one single spring assembly which consists of 3 springs and top and bottom brackets. They are NOT handed.
- There are 4 variations, please identify by using our spring chart. Check out your existing springs for the number which will be stamped on the end of the original bracket;
Spring 001: (current part no: 52)
Spring 002: (current part no: 53)
Spring 003: (current part no: 54)
Spring 004: (current part no: 1226)
- Wire Diameter 1.5mm
- Number of Coils 130
- Overall Diameter 14mm
- Length Excluding Hooks 330mm
- If you need any help identifying your door or spring required, please give us a call
- Model: Garador Retractable Springs (Single)
- Weight: 2,100.00g
- Dimensions: 1,050.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
Ex VAT: £36.63