Garador MK3C Garage Door Spring Box
- Garador Complete spring box to suit Mk3c, S/S and Mk2 garage doors (manufactured before 1999). Also know as Westland and Catnic garage doors.
- The original MK3R springs are now obsolete. R type springs are used instead. The substitute springs are a little longer than the originals, so to allow for this you should rotate/lower the bottom spring bracket and then re-fix it.
- There are 11 variations, please identify by using our spring chart. You will need to know the panel style of your door by comparing to the pictures in our chart (or looking at the label on your door), and the door size.
- Spring Box includes 2 springs (pre-tensioned), plastic sliding cover, pair of cables (single-width doors only not double belgravia), latch support bracket, fixing screws, instructions
- Please see spring table to determine the spring number required, or to confirm correct spring strength for size of door. The spring number is usually stamped into one end of the spring - if you need any help identifying your door or spring box required, please give us a call
- Model: Garador Mk3c Spring Box
- Weight: 5,100.00g
- Dimensions: 1,050.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
Ex VAT: £93.75