Wessex / Ellard YELLOW Garage Door Spring
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both springs at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Wessex Yellow Spring used on Wessex / Ellard garage doors pre 1998. They are a heavy duty spring used on double GRP Wessex / Ellard doors.
- The Wessex Yellow Spring is a direct replacement for the Wessex Green Spring - if used with the 12mm straining screw - can be purchased below as an option with this spring
- Wire Diameter 8.5mm
- Number of Coils 53
- Overall Diameter 67mm
- Length Excluding Hooks 470mm
- Model: Wessex Yellow Spring
- Weight: 5,000.00g
- Dimensions: 600.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
Ex VAT: £30.00