Garador MK4 / F-Type Garage Door SPRING
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both springs at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Garador spring assembly to suit Mk4 / F-Type garage doors (manufactured before 2002) which have springs enclosed inside a metal frame.
- The spring is supplied complete with inner & outer springs with high impact plastic tube for improved performance.
- If you require the Spring Anchor Pin (which secures the stop of the spring to the frame at the top of the door) please select this in the 'Additional Products that may help' area.
- There are 5 variations, please identify by using our spring chart. You will need to know the panel style of your door by comparing to the pictures in our chart (or looking at the label on your door), and the door size. Alternatively, check out your existing springs for for the number which will be stamped on the end of the original spring;
Stamped 1 - Spring 4-401: (current part no: 2149)
Stamped 2 - Spring 4-402: (current part no: 2150)
Stamped 4 - Spring 4-404: (current part no: 2151)
Stamped 5 - Spring 4-405: (current part no: 2152)
Stamped 7 - Spring 4-407: (current part no: 2153)
- If you need any help identifying your door or spring required, please give us a call
Buy 1 For £58.96 each ex VAT £49.13
Buy 2 For £56.50 each ex VAT £47.08
|Spring Wire Diameter||N/A|
|No. of Coils||N/A|
- Model: Garador Mk4 / F-type Spring
- Weight: 5,100.00g
- Dimensions: 1,050.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
- SKU: Single
- UPC: 36mm
- JAN: N/A
- ISBN: 965mm
Ex Vat: £49.13