Same Day Dispatch Available
(Monday-Friday only) Excluding Bank Holidays.
Saturday /Sunday Delivery Available
- Automatic de-latching kit for Garador retractable garage doors
- Suits single-width Garador N80 up and over retractable garage doors (have side springs) - please see my related products area below for the delatching kit for double car width doors
- Provides extra security - Disengages/engages latches when fitted with an electric operator
Instead of relying on the garage door operator retaining the door is the closed position without utilising the door’s locking, (standard practice on all operator installations), this kit allows you to connect the garage door operator to the door’s existing locking.
So how does it work?
When the electric operator receives a command to open the door, the initial travel disengages the latches from their keeps and then the door travels back into the garage in the normal way until fully open. On receiving a command to close the door the reverse happens ending with the door reducing speed, (when using a soft start/stop operator), and gently engaging the door’s latches securely.
- Genuine Original Manufacturer Part
- Hormann Part Number 0437195 (VRS1),
Garador Part Number 705
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Garador Delatching Kit - SINGLE DOOR
- Weight: 750.00g