Roller Door Spring Locking Strap 38mm / 44mm / 55mm Lath - 130mm Long
- Replacement High Quality Security Anchor Spring Locking Strap (top connecting strap) to suit most insulated roller garage doors. With hole and end-tab for fixing into the rectangle slots on the axle (roller barrel) or via rivets or screws. Slide the end onto the top slat and fix to the axle.
- Fits the 55mm (Compact) both foam-filled & extruded slats (lath), and 38mm and 44mm continental style window shutter slats (37-44mm working heights)- Please see my other items if you require the straps for the 77mm lath (standard) shutters
- These hangers are used for both manually operated (sprung balanced or tape drive systems) or electrically operated roller shutters.
- It is recommended that all T clips on a shutter should be replaced at the same time (this both avoids the problems caused by minor differences in sizes and also if one or two clips have broken with wear then probably the others on the shutter will break sometime soon).
- They fit Cardale Thermaglide, WM Shutters, Cordula, Birkdale Excelsior and almost all other roller shutters
- Used to secure your Roller Garage Door or Roller Shutter Curtain to the motor barrel
- Made from spring steel
- Overall Length of strap approx 130mm (Please see our related products area for this strap with a longer body of 170mm, if you need the extra length for your door)
- Length of aluminium connecting piece approx 102mm
- Please see our ebay shop for the various Plastic segment versions
- The last image shows the difference in the aluminium connecting piece between the straps for the 55mm & 77mm Lath, we hope this helps
- Model: Metal Spring Locking Strap 38/44/55mm - 130mm
- Weight: 50.00g
- Dimensions: 25.00mm x 100.00mm x 10.00mm
Ex VAT: £7.46