Apex Bolton Gate Black Garage Door Spring
- When replacing garage springs, it is recommended to replace both springs at the same time, to ensure the spring tension and door remain balanced.
- Apex garage door Spring used on the original retractable Apex Bolton BL6 garage doors.
- Used on most Apex single car-width retractable doors (upto around 9ft wide) from the early 1980's up until around early 2000 when Apex went bust. If your door is a double car-width, then this uses a bigger spring and has metal inserts screwed into the top and bottom of the spring. Please contact us for info if these are required.
- These springs are obsolete, we have a limited quantity of these springs available.
- Wire Diameter 5.5mm
- Number of Coils 75
- Overall Diameter 40mm
- Length Excluding Hooks 400mm
- Model: Apex Black Spring
- Weight: 1,250.00g
- Dimensions: 420.00mm x 50.00mm x 50.00mm
Ex VAT: £42.08